Thursday 4 August 2011

The Next Two Weeks

Just a quick one. I've got 47 models to finish by Friday the 19th. These include commissions, stuff for ebay and a few of my own models. On commission I've got a Plague Claw Catapult and an Abomination for a client in Spain, and 10 Gutter Runners for a client here in the UK. The eBay lot consists of some of the Tomb King models which have been laying around since thier release months ago! And for my own army, Chaos Marines which I was kindly given by a friend, I have a small Khorne army I want to get painted just so some of the army have colour. A Daemon Prince, 10 Possessed, 8 Bezerkers and Rhino, 5 Terminators with Lightning Claws and a Lord with Lightning Claws. Quite a bit of work in what seems so little time so wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, good luck then! I know how much work the Plague Catapult can be (although I did the Bell version) so I'll send you some positive, creative energies to you!...although I could use some extra myself too ;)
    Have a good one :D

    ReplyDelete