Wednesday 6 April 2011

1000 Points Skaven

Tonight I'm playing my first game of 8th Edition at 1000 points. I've been slowly coming back into gaming, as I prefered to paint the models rather then play the game. I'm going up against Jon's Undead. Now this could be Vampire Counts or Tomb Kings as he has both, but I'm assuming its Vampires until next month anyway. This is the list I've come up with.



Heroes - 23.9%
Chieftain, Halberd. General. - 47
Chieftain, Halberd, BSB. - 72
Engineer, Level 2, Warp Energy Condenser. - 120

Core - 35%
28 Clanrats, Hand Weapons, Shields. Full Command. - 146
40 Slaves, Hand Weapons, Shields. Musician. - 102
40 Slaves, Hand Weapons, Shields. Musician. - 102

Special - 17.6%
4 Rat Ogres and 2 Pack Masters. - 176

Rare - 23.5%
Hell Pit Abomination. - 235

I hope the list isn't too over the top. I dont think it is, I could have easily taken a Grey Seer. What do you guys think of it? I'll postup tomorrow how well I got on.

No comments:

Post a Comment